There is two kinds of Bachelor’s degrees in the guild:
- Environmental and energy engineering (ENY). This program is in Finnish and the annual admission is around 100 new freshmen
- Computational Engineering. This program is in English and it begins in autumn 2019 for the first time. The admission is approx. 25 new freshmen.
The bachelor’s degrees consist of several parts:
- Basic studies 70 credits
- Major subject studies 60 credits, including 10 credits for bachelor’s thesis and seminar
- Minor subject studies 25 credits
- Elective studies 25 credits
After the bachelor’s degree for energy and environmental engineering, a student can choose a master’s degree out of the following:
The master’s degree consists of 120 credits, and the duration is two years of full-time studies.
Information about different courses and their timetables can be found on MyCourses. This requires a username and password for an Aalto account.
Aalto University offers a wide range of language courses. The language courses at Aalto University can be found here.
The enrollment for all courses is done via WebOodi. Like MyCourses, this also requires an Aalto account to log in.
To read about the courses, modules and main subjects at the department of Civil Engineering: Click here
To read about the courses, modules and main subjects at the department of Mechanical Engineering: Click here
To read about the courses, modules and main subjects at the department of Built Environement: Click here
Master of Studies
+358 40 8370237